June 15, 2006

The Top Reaons Why I am so Similar to a Kindergartener:

1. I often fall and hurt myself.

2. I recover quickly from my injuries.

3. I sometimes pick my nose when I think no one is looking.

4. I need a buddy to help me figure things out.

5. I like to color.

6. I can't keep my snack on the table.

7. I have to go to the bathroom 17 times per day.

8. When people call me a meanie, I run and tell an adult.

9. I pretend I don't need naps, but I really REALLY do.

10. When asked my age I say, "Twenty-one... and a half."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You missed one.

# 11. You don't want to pick up your toys.

Love, Mom

Nikki said...

I just turned 27 and a half yesterday, and am very proud of this new milestone. :)

Linda said...

Did you post this on June 15 and I have missed it all summer?

I have another one:

#12. Sometimes you call your professor "Mom".

Anonymous said...

Basically, that is awesome.