February 12, 2007

Bright Feet



This year I received one of the most unique and uselessly cool gifts ever. Bright Feet - slippers that look pretty normal, but each house a bright white LED light that illumines when the lights go down. "Perfect for checking up on the kids, night time errands, or midnight snacks" boasts the box. (Although I have not yet taken them out for a late-night errand, I did shine one the slippers into my eye today to check if there was something wrong with my contact.)

Bright Feet are a hit! Look what people are saying:

"Bright Feet make me feel safe and secure around the house. I know I can count on their top-quality design and reliability to light up the dark garage at night." -Linda, SD.

"A couple of weeks ago our new kitten ran away. Luckily, each member of my family had just received a pair of Bright Feet slippers. Racing outside with our Bright Feet on, our front yard grew awash in light, and we found our kitty hiding under the minivan." Don, CA

"Bright Feet saved our marriage." -Sue and Keith Jorgenson, NY

"Bright Feet keep me and my family safe. Last year I woke up one night only to realize we were being robbed. I snatched up my Bright Feet, threw them on and raced downstairs. The burglars looked up in shock to see two bright beams coming their way and panicked, dropping our valuables and running away." -Doug, PA

"For years I've struggle with back pain... only Bright Feet lighted slippers have given me the confidence I need to walk boldly down the hall in the middle of the night, without wondering if I'll step on the dog and re-injure my back." -Pat, KA

Available now! Bright Feet lighted slippers!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I can't believe I've lived all my life without bright feet! How have I survived? Can you please please tell me where I can snag a pair, and do they run for under or over $1000?

Linda said...

Now you have me thinkin'.

The ideas just keep poppin'.

We could create "Smart Feet", the slipper that knows where you want to go and gets you there.

We could create "Happy Feet", the slipper that lightens up a dreary day.

We could create "Dancin' Feet", similar to happy feet only more dancy.

Then there's "Big Feet", to scare potential robbers away by making them think there is a "Yeti" type creature in your yard.

Or, "Square Feet", to give you that more nerdy intellectual look.