September 26, 2004

The Goodnight Laugh...

I am so odd... seriously, I am probably the quirkiest person ever to walk the earth. Then again, maybe I'm just the only person who talks about their oddities openly, or maybe the only person who posts them on the web.

This is just a quick story about me. Actually it's something I still do, so I guess it's an on-going story. Whatever.

Whenever I get into bed -- OK, let me stop. I didn't say that right. It's not whenever I get into bed, it's every once and a while. Let me start over: Every once and a while (maybe once or twice a week) when I get into bed, I laugh... out loud and hard. Most of the time it's one of those suppressed laughs. You know when you laugh really hard but your not supposed to, your lungs are suddenly pressurized and they want to explode? It's that kind. The reason I don't laugh out loud (really loud) is that I would probably wake up my sister and / or feel like a freak if someone heard me laughing hard to myself.

So why do I laugh when I get into bed? Well, it's usually because I am literally so happy that I am finally getting into bed that I get extatically happy and - laugh. Some nights I get home very late from work (12-2am) and when I finally fall into bed I'm so grateful to be there I laugh and want to yell, "Oh, how I love my bed!"

So how weird am I? Really weird... oh, I mean differnent. Oh, come on, I can't be the only laughing bed-getter-inner...